Sandeep Dhanyamraju MD
Sandeep Dhanyamraju MD sees patients in our Grapevine and Denton locations. He completed his residency in Neurology at Virginia Commonwealth University and fellowship in Neuromuscular Medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital. Dr. Dhanyamraju is board certified in Neurology and besides General Neurology has a special interest in neuromuscular disorders, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and peripheral nephropathy. He maintains privileges at Baylor Grapevine.
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and Training
- Medical School – American University of Antigua College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency in Neurology
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Fellowship in Neuromuscular Medicine