Chaitanya Bonda MD
After finishing medical school in India, Dr. Bonda completed his Neurology residency at University of Louisville, Kentucky followed by Neuromuscular fellowship at Cleveland Clinic. After his training he worked as a Neurology attending at Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, Arkansas where he also served as the Medical Director for Stroke.
Dr. Bonda and his wife have recently moved to the DFW metroplex to be a part of our team, and sees patients in our Frisco and Allen locations.
He sees general neurology patients and has a special interest in myasthenia gravis, ALS and peripheral neuropathy. He also treats patients with Parkinson’s Disease, headaches, multiple sclerosis, dementia, stroke etc.
Dr. Bonda loves spending his free time with his six-month-old daughter. His other interests include reading books (mostly nonfiction), going on long walks with his wife, playing tennis and practicing yoga.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neuromuscular Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and Training
- Medical School – Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Louisville, Residency in Neurology
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Neuromuscular Medicine