Frisco at the Star TX Neurologists
Make an appointment with our Frisco at The Star TX office by calling 214-619-1910, visiting our Healow Portal, or make an online appointment. Our Frisco at The Star office is located at 3800 Gaylord Pkwy Suite 820, Frisco, TX 75034.
Meet our Frisco at The Star Providers:
Dr. Ramin Ansari specializes in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, sleep medicine, and stroke. Dr. Ansari treats patients in Frisco and Frisco at The Star.
What our Specialists treat:
- Various types of headaches, including cluster headaches, tension, migraines, etc.
- Neuropathy and neuralgia, including the trigeminal nerve, neuropathy of the facial nerve, multiple pathologies (polyneuropathy)
- Neuritis (nerve damage, with a deterioration in the sensitivity of nerve endings and/or movement disorders)
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- Stroke and its pathologies
- Disruption of the vestibular apparatus (vestibulopathy)
- Osteochondrosis, pinched nerve endings, sciatica
- Vegetative dystonia
- Encephalitis and its consequences
- Non-inflammatory brain damage (encephalopathy)
- Intracranial hypertension (increased cranial pressure)
- Various types of head injuries (ranging from minor to concussions and severe head injuries)
- The consequences of injury to the nervous system
- Radiculitis (acute, chronic, herpetic)
- Back pain, including protrusions, intervertebral hernias, recovery after spinal surgery, etc.
- Parkinson’s disease and other extrapyramidal disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Demyelinating diseases
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Memory Loss
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nervous tics, tremors
- Cranial and vertebral injuries, as well as their consequences
- Multiple sclerosis
- Paresis and paralysis
- Painful prolapse caused by nerve damage
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Torsion dystonia
- Wilson-Konovalov disease
- Cruson and Dandy-Walker syndromes
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency
- Meningitis, encephalitis
- Sleep apnea syndrome
- Tumors of various etiologies
- Pain in the extremities
- Hereditary diseases
- Vestibular diseases
- Chronic diseases
- Degenerative disorders of the nervous system
- Pathological changes in the autonomic nervous system (chronic fatigue syndrome, unstable blood pressure, etc.)
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia
Diagnosis and Treatments used by Lone Star Neurology
To make an accurate diagnosis, an examination is needed. Both laboratory tests and instrumental studies are used as diagnostic techniques. Here is what we offer at Lone Star Neurology:
- Electroencephalography (EEG), including night sleep monitoring
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the head
- Doppler Ultrasound of the vessels of the neck and head
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Rheoencephalography of cerebral blood vessels (REG)
- Electroneuromyography (ENMG), echocardiography, radiography,
- Botox for chronic migraines
Our team of specialists can help with your neurological concerns
The reason why you should choose us is our brilliant and trustworthy specialists. Our team of specialists at Lone Star Neurology can help diagnose and treat your condition. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care. At Lone Star Neurology, we have professionals with extensive experience and qualifications in neurology. We are proud to have such a great staff who treat patients and improve their quality of life.
Whether you are dealing with a chronic condition or a recent diagnosis, we will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your needs.
If you are looking for exceptional care from experienced professionals, please reach out to us by visiting our Healow Portal, making an appointment online, or calling us at 214-619-1910. We are available Monday – Friday between 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, and on Saturdays, we provide our patients with MRI only.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services.
Thank you for choosing Lone Star Neurology!